JetBlue Airways' passenger traffic continues to fall
JetBlue transported 2 million passengers in Mar-2009, a 4.4% year-on-year decrease. Traffic (RPMs) fell 8.5% year-on-year, as capacity (ASMs) decreased 5.6%, resulting in a 2.5 ppt load factor reduction to 79.3%. [1143 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Expands Latin America focus with Orlando-San Hose service
- Considering pulling out of Long Beach Airport; searching for new headquarters
- Celebrates first year anniversary of partnership with Aer Lingus; preparing for commercial agreement with Lufthansa
- Extends refunds and testing buy-onboard food programme
Graphs and data:
- JetBlue Airways passenger traffic vs. load factor: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- USA-Latin America/Caribbean capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- JetBlue new services
- JetBlue Route Network: Apr-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.