Jet Airways’ market share collapsing as passengers stay at home
Indian domestic passenger numbers fell 14.8% year-on-year in Mar-2009 to 3.2 million, halting the recovery trend seen since lows were set in Nov-2008, according to Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation data. [406 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Jet Airways’ market share falls below 18%
- Paramount on top of load factor chart
- Fuel prices rising, red ink streaming
Graphs and data:
- Indian carriers total passenger numbers and passenger number growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- Indian carriers total passenger numbers and passenger number growth: 1Q07 to 1Q09
- Indian carriers’ domestic passenger market shares (%): Mar-09
- Indian carriers’ passenger load factors (%): Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.