IndiGo traffic growth again in double digit territory
IndiGo reported another month of improved passenger numbers in Oct-2009, up 34.3% year-on-year for Oct-2009, to 540,000 passengers. The carrier reported even more impressive results in Sep-2009, with passenger numbers up 84.9% year-on-year, to 501,000. [498 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Plans to continue aggressive expansion in 2010
- Increasing fares ahead of holiday period
Graphs and data:
- Indigo passenger numbers and growth (% change year-on-year): Oct-2008 to Oct-2009
- IndiGo market share: Oct-2006 to Oct-2009
- Indian carriers market share: Oct-2009
- IndiGo annual aircraft deliveries: 2010 to 2016
- IndiGo route map: Dec-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.