IndiGo: strong passenger traffic and market share growth continues in Mar-2009
IndiGo was one of the few Indian LCCs to report growth in demand in Mar-2009. The LCC handled 420,000 passengers last month, an increase of 13.9% year-on-year. The carrier also reported a load factor of 70% for the month - a healthy result by Indian domestic standards. [461 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Denies talks of merger with SpiceJet; reportedly in talks for alliance with South American Airways
- Awards maintenance deal to Sri Lankan Airlines
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- IndiGo passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Apr-08 to Mar-09
- IndiGo domestic market share: Sep-06 to Mar-09
- Indigo Fleet Plans: 2010 to 2016
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200