IndiGo persists with aggressive growth strategy
IndiGo is persisting with an aggressive growth strategy, launching several new routes over the past couple of months. The LCC launched daily services between Mumbai, Hyderabad and Goa in Apr-2009 and plans to expand its network from Patna in Jul-2009. [895 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Persists with aggressive growth strategy
- Traffic soars in May-2009
- On-time performance improves
- Partners with Sarovar Hotels
- Parent company to enter terminal business
Graphs and data:
- IndiGo’s new/expanded routes: Apr-2009 to Jul-2009
- IndiGo fleet plan: 2010 to 2016
- IndiGo passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Jun-2008 to May-2009
- IndiGo domestic market share: Oct-2006 to May-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.