Shares in Indian infrastructure and airport companies GMR and GVK dropped sharply in trading on Thursday, continuing the downward run of the stocks this year. For the year to date GMR has given up 18%, while GVK shares have lost more than 38%.
- Passenger numbers: 2.5 million, -8%;
- Domestic: 143,326, +19%;
- International: 2.4 million, -9%;
- Aircraft movements: 15,690, +1%;
- Air cargo: 146,658 tonnes, -6%.
Santiago International Airport passenger traffic highlights in 2010:
- Passenger numbers: 10.3 million, +14.3%
- Domestic: 5.3 million, +19.5%;
- International: 5.0 million, +9.3%.
Selected ABD daily share price movements (% change): 24-Feb-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.