Indian air traffic movements on the rise again, after shrinking for 11 consecutive months
With Indian air traffic movements on the rise again, after shrinking for 11 consecutive months, congestion and infrastructure constraints in Indian air traffic control are again emerging as major issues for the Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation to deal with. [793 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Military-Civil airspace conflicts continue
- New Air Traffic Flow Management system
Graphs and data:
- Indian aircraft movements: Aug-2008 to Sep-209
- Congestion alleviation efforts at Indian airports
- Average aircraft movements per day: 10 largest Indian airports
- Bengaluru International Airport passenger traffic: Jan-2008 to Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.