India Airport Capex Report 2011
CAPA's latest research into the airport sector, Airport Capex Report Asia 2011, is a 10,000-word tabular report researched by David Bentley, Editor of Airport Investor Monthly and principal author of previous CAPA reports on airport privatisation and low-cost airports and terminals. It is particularly appropriate to construction and supporting supply chain companies, architects, public and private sector investors, and airport suppliers.
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Overview of airport infrastructure investment in Asia Pacific
- Investment in full service airports and terminals
- Investment in low cost airports and terminals
- Additional investment
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200