Indebted East Star Airlines could see revival, but not out of the woods yet
ChinaEquity, a private merchant bank, confirmed plans to invest in bankrupt East Star Airlines and has submitted a restructure plan to Hubei Supreme People’s Court. [1684 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Growing Juneyao Airlines targeting profitability in 2009
- Juneyao preparing for IPO in 2010
- Juneyao seeking to take advantage of 2010 World Expo with international services
- Spring Airlines profit n 1H2009, on track for full year profitability
- Big year ahead in 2010: To launch an IPO, head internationally and expand fleet
Graphs and data:
- Rejected takeovers for East Star Airlines
- Spring Airlines financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.