Hyderabad positions itself as regional MRO hub
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL) announced it signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with aircraft engine manufacturer, CFM International (CFM), on 11-Feb-09, to work towards the development of a new CFM56 Maintenance Training Centre, to support its customers from the SAARC member states. [750 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Domestic traffic bottomed out in Nov-08?
- To focus on 'route recovery' at the seventh Routes Asia
Graphs and data:
- Indian confirmed orders for A320 family and B737: Feb-09
- Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Dec-07 to Nov-08
- Indian Airports passenger traffic by international and domestic: Jan-08 to Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.