Hyderabad Airport overcoming initial teething problems
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd (GHIAL), reports the greenfield Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which launched operations in late Mar-08, handled a total of 1.9 million passengers in its first 100 days of operations. [633 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Dedicated LCC terminal part of phase II plans
- Plans to increase User Development Fees
- Non-Aeronautical charges are also on the rise
Graphs and data:
- Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport traffic:
First 100 days of operations
- Hyderabad Begumpet International Airport and Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International Airport passenger traffic growth: May-07 to Apr-08
- Hyderabad International Airport domestic capacity share: Week commencing 21-Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.