How will EgyptAir meet the threat of Air Arabia Egypt in 2010?
After several successful years that have seen EgyptAir gain access to the Star Alliance and lanch its own regional subsidiary, EgyptAir Express, Egypt’s national carrier faces a major new competitive threat in the form of Air Arabia’s latest JV, Air Arabia Egypt. [1139 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Star membership, new Cairo airport facilities and domestic spread give EgyptAir a competitive boost
- JV with South African Airways
- Safety not an issue, and security well covered
Graphs and data:
- EgyptAir market share at selected Egyptian airports
- EgyptAir ten major routes by seating capacity
- EgyptAir capacity to Europe
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.