Hong Kong International Airport a regional and global force
Airport Authority Hong Kong (AAHK) has reported its financial highlights for the 12 months ended 31-Mar-2012, with Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) setting new records for revenue and profit as it prepares for further growth by adding a third runway. [2227 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Nice little earner
- Impressive figures
- Invitation to tender
- Cautious optimism
- Home-based carriers growing
- Interests in Chinese airports but not foreign ones
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Airport Authority Hong Kong financial/operational highlights for 12 months ended 31-Mar-2012 (all financial figures in USD million)
- HKIA West Apron and Midfield Concourse mockup
- Hong Kong International Airport network summary: 15-Jul-2012
- Hong Kong International Airport capacity by carrier (seats per week) by carrier: 09-Jul-2012 to 15-Jul-2012
- Cathay Pacific projected delivery dates for aircraft being purchased directly from manufacturers: 07-Jun-2012
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200