Unlisted Hong Kong International Airport reported the following traffic highlights in Jul-2010 on Friday (13-Aug-2010):
- Passenger numbers: 4.7 million, +17.5% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 363,000 tonnes, +24.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 26,720, +14.7%.
Malaysia Airports (-1.1%) shares dropped the same day Kuala Lumpur International Airport reported a 16.2% rise in passenger traffic for Jun-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 2.9 million, +16.2% year-on-year;
- International: 2.0 million, +23%:
- Domestic: 950,439, +4.3%;
- Cargo volume: 57,698 tonnes, +18.4%;
- Aircraft movements: 20,002, +7.9%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic and capacity
Other Asia Pacific airport operators that gained yesterday included Shenzhen Airport (+0.3%), Hainan Meilan (+0.9%) and Australian Infra Fund (+1.4%). Meanwhile, Japan Airport Terminal (-2.1%) and Beijing (-0.3%) lost ground.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 13-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.