Has the cargo market recovery started? Cathay and EVA Air yields start to improve
Cathay Pacific has noted that the trend of "plummeting cargo yields" that began in 4Q2008 and continued through 2Q2009 has stopped, as volumes have strengthened. [1151 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Cathay on cautious path despite `best week' of 2009 in week ended 03-Oct-2009
- Premature to label improvements as a structural recovery
- HAECO stake sale approved by shareholders
- EVA Air’s double-digit passenger and cargo yield contractions continue in Sep-2009
- Civil Aviation Department of Hong Kong shortens arrival routes
Graphs and data:
- Cathay Pacific/Dragonair traffic highlights: Sep-2009
- Cathay Pacific passenger number growth, RPK and ASK growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
- Cathay Pacific freight and AFTK growth: Sep-2008 to Sep-2009
- EVA Air passenger and cargo yield growth (%): Jan-2007 to Sep-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.