Hainan Airlines continues to grow, but reports loss in first half
Hainan Airlines reported an operating loss of USD221,669 for the first six months of 2009 as declines in operating costs exceeded that of revenues. [1006 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Rapid fleet growth
- Committed to network growth, applies to operate Beijing-Hawaii service
- Traffic growth returns
- HNA partners in yet another new regional airline
Graphs and data:
- Hainan Airlines - consolidated financial highlights for six months ended 30-Jun-09
- Hainan Airlines aircraft delivery plan: 14-Sep-2009
- Hainan Airlines international route map: as at Sep-2009
- Hainan Airlines passenger vs cargo growth: Aug-2008 to Aug-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.