Guangzhou Airport reports slight increase in net profit for 1H2009
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (GBIA) reported a 1.5% year-on-year increase in net profit in 1H2009, to USD37.2 million, despite a 9.3% fall in net profits in 1Q2009. [480 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
Graphs and data:
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Co Ltd financial highlights: six months ended 30-Jun-09
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport financial performance comparison: 1Q2009 vs 1H2009
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport operating profit margin and net profit margin: 2005 to 1H2009
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport passenger numbers growth, cargo volume growth and aircraft movement growth: 2007 to 1H2009
- Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport passenger number growth and cargo volume growth: Dec-07 to Nov-08
- Guangzhou Baiyun Airport capacity and frequency share (week commencing 10-Aug-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.