Growth and profit expectations remain on track for Etihad
Etihad Airways has announced all funding for its expansion, including aircraft orders, are already covered and has ruled out any revision of its stated revenue projection of USD3.1 billion for 2009, despite the market slump caused by the global economic downturn. [1376 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Predictably, an aircraft order cancelled
- New Business-class lounges a counter-cyclical investment in the current climate
- New codeshare arrangements will extend Etihad’s reach
- Innovative Emiratisation process proceeds – but the figures remain surprisingly low
Graphs and data:
- Etihad Airways annual passenger traffic (millions): 2004 to 2009F
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.