GoAir: management restructure is all part of rebranding efforts
GoAir, which has been attempting to reinvent itself over the past six months, announced that CEO, Edgardi Badiali, has resigned from his position at the carrier. Mr Badiali joined the carrier as CEO in Jan-2008. His retirement follows the departure of CFO, G P Gupta, in Mar-2009. [604 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- GoAir completes domestic coverage with services to the East
- Market share gain set to continue as traffic improves
- Moves to Terminal 1A at Delhi Airport
Graphs and data:
- GoAir route map: May-2009
- GoAir A320 family fleet expected delivery schedule: 2009 to 2012
- GoAir domestic market share: Aug-2006 to Apr-2009
- GoAir passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth (% change ear-on-year): May-2008 to Apr-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.