Global Airport Development Conference delivers upbeat outlook
The 17th annual Global Airport Development (GAD) conference and attendant Investing in Airports summit were held in Dublin, Ireland, from 15 to 18-Nov-2010, attracting around 230 speakers and delegates at the main conference. [4093 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- 'Some deals need management, others don’t'
- Airport infrastructure 'complexity' is overestimated
- ‘A pipeline of opportunities but never enough deals in it’
- Not broken but a role exists for public sector
- At the tip of a very sharp and uncomfortable sword
- Air transport ‘a soft touch’
- Collier: I still send Michael O'Leary a Christmas card
- Delegates’ visit to T2
- Beijing to London in 21 hours by train
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.