- Revenue: EUR3097 million, +5.5% year-on-year;
- Airports: EUR211 million, +3%;
- EBITDA: EUR1916 million, +4.6%;
- Airports: EUR664 million, +1%;
- Cash flow: EUR1205 million, +7.4%;
- Net profit: EUR561 million, +4.2%;
- Total assets: EUR2,5035 million, +0.7% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: EUR1,9619 million, +0.4% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009.
- Commercial revenue^: EUR31.8 million, +6.3% year-on-year;
- Airside: +1.7%;
- Landside: +11.9%;
- Revenue per departing passenger: EUR28.4, -1.8%;
- Airside: -6%;
- Landside: +3.4%.
*Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.33
^Retail, duty free and F&B
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Selected airport operators/investors daily share price movements (% change): 11-Nov-2010
GateGroup shares gained 4.3% on Thursday (11-Nov-2010) on the same day that its Gate Gourmet subsidiary announced a JV agreement with India Hospitality Corp. (IHC) to acquire a majority interest in Skygourmet, an airline caterer in India with a presence in seven major cities. For gategroup, this transaction is a major move into the Asian market and a strategic breakthrough into the world’s second-fastest growing economy where airline traffic recently has been increasing at an average of about 20% p/a.
The transaction closed on 11-Nov-2010 and is not subject to any further regulatory or shareholder approvals. gategroup has acquired a 74% interest in Skygourmet and the consideration is a combination of cash and assumption of debt. IHC, the parent company of Skygourmet, will retain a 26% interest. Further details remain confidential.
Selected airport supplier’s daily share price movements (% change): 11-Nov-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.