Frontier Airlines estimates USD58 million 2Q08 loss
Frontier Airlines, citing a 62% increase in average fuel costs, stated it expects to report a USD57.7 million net loss during the three months ended 30-Jun-08 (2Q08). The loss would be a significant increase from the USD3.5 million loss reported in 2Q07. [951 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Improvements in net and operating losses in Jun-08; majority of losses in Apr-08
- Financing agreement approved; to improve liquidity and boost momentum towards emergence from Bankruptcy Protection
- Load factors slip slightly in Jun-08, after twelve consecutive months of load factor improvements; down to 87.2%
- Experiences peak Summer unit revenue and yield improvements
- Lynx Aviation: continues to show signs of improvement
Graphs and data:
- Frontier traffic highlights for Jul-08
- Frontier passenger yield (US cents): Jan-06 to Jul-08
- Frontier revenue (per ASM): Jan-06 to Jul-08
- Lynx Aviation traffic highlights for Jul-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.