Frequentis launches new subsidiary in expanding Brazilian aviation market
Frequentis has launched a new Brazilian subsidiary, Frequentis do Brasil. Established in May-2011, it will enhance the company’s presence in the fast-growing Brazilian market, as the company seeks to expand its various regional businesses. [1240 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A growth opportunity – Brazilian air traffic market ahead of forecasts
- Struggling to develop infrastructure
- Recovering from the aviation crisis
- Increasing infrastructure spend
- Privatisation and investment
Graphs and data:
- Brazilian monthly aircraft movements: 2006 to May-2011
- Brazilian domestic and international aircraft movement growth: 2005 to May-2011
- Civil aviation accidents in Brazil: 2000-2009
- Brazil airspace structure
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.