- Passenger numbers: 1.1 million, +3.8% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 5,072 tonnes, +31.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 15,014, +4%.
Meanwhile, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol reported a 3.6% rise in traffic in Aug-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 4.6 million, +3.6% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 130,938 tonnes, +20.5%;
- Aircraft movements: 36,728, +1%.
See related CAPA profile: Traffic - Airports
The French Government reportedly plans to sell minority stakes in a number of its regional airports (Reuters, 20-Sep-2010). Agence des Participations de l'Etat (APE) recently commenced the process. The airports are cumulatively worth hundreds of million of euros. Aéroports de Paris shares rose by 0.5%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 20-Sep-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.