Freight recovery stalling – EVA’s Air’s cargo yields fall further in March
EVA Air, Taiwan’s second largest carrier (and a good bellwether of air freight health in the region), reported another disturbing cargo yield performance in March despite massive reductions in capacity. [334 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger yields and revenues sharply down
- Cargo volumes collapsed
Graphs and data:
- EVA Air passenger yield growth and freight yield growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- EVA Air passenger capacity growth and cargo capacity growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- EVA Air passenger number growth and Cargo volume growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
- EVA Air passenger revenue growth and cargo revenue growth: Apr-08 to Mar-09
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.