Forward progress on FAA funding, at last?
With the entry of the new administration into office in Jan-09, hope that the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) will finally be removed from its ‘drip feed’ funding life support system has been rekindled. [1496 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Who pays?
- The Act - funding, safety, security, cooperation
- NextGen implementation plan development
- 2009 - a milestone year for ATC in the US?
Graphs and data:
- Airport and Airway Trust Fund uncommitted balance: FY01 to FY2008 ( USD millions)
- US average domestic ticket prices (USD)
- Actual and projected F&E spending (USD million): FY08 - FY2013
- FAA Reauthorisation Act 2009 funding summary (USD millions)
- NextGen integrated mid-term capability outline
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.