Flyglobespan on track to report second consecutive annual net profit
Flyglobespan stated it is on track to report a second consecutive annual net profit this year, after reporting a net profit of GBP1.3 million for the 12 months ended 31-Oct-09. The carrier reported a slight decline in turnover to GBP255 million in 2008/09, compared to GBP279 million in 2007/08, as a result of decreasing its fleet size. [955 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Reports load factors of over 90% during Apr-2009 and May-2009
- Expands international services outside the “Eurozone”
- Suspends operations at Durham Tees Valley Airport
Graphs and data:
- Flyglobespan new services
- Sharm El Sheikh capacity share by carrier (for week commencing 15-Jun-09)
- Flyglobespan fleet plans (for week commencing 15-Jun-09)
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.