FLY Leasing reported revenue fell 17.5% in 2010, to USD253.7 million. The lessor's net profit fell 41% to USD52.7 million. Shares in FLY Leasing were down 0.2% in trading on Wednesday.
FLY Leasing financial highlights for 2010
- Revenue: USD253.7 million, -17.5%;
- Operating lease revenue: USD219.7 million, +2.7%;
- Profit before tax: USD62.9 million, -44.6%;
- Net profit: USD52.7 million, -40.9%;
- Total assets: USD1978 million, -2.3%;
- Cash and cash equivalents: USD164.1 million, +71.0%;
- Total liabilities: USD1503 million, -2.4%.
Selected Lessors daily share price movements (% change): 02-Mar-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.