- Total revenue: EUR253.2 million, +3.5% year-on-year;
- Airport: EUR124.8 million, +17.2%;
- Handling: EUR76.6 million, -11.2%;
- Retail & properties: EUR44.7 million, +2.3%;
- EBITDA: EUR85.7 million, +6.9%;
- Airport: EUR53.1 million, -0.2%;
- EBIT: EUR52.6 million, +12.7%;
- Airport: EUR36.2 million, +1.1%;
- Handling: EUR7.1 million, +21.6%;
- Retail & properties: EUR22.5 million, +8.2%;
- Net profit: EUR38.1 million, +11.6%;
- Passenger numbers: 8.9 million, +5.5%;
- Cargo volume: 148,353 tonnes, +30.4%;
- Aircraft movements: 119,167, -0.2%;
- Total assets: EUR1,860 million, stable;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR9.0 million, +65.0%;
- Total liabilities: EUR1,068 million, +0.2%;
- Operating cash flow: EUR88.7 million, +41.9%.
Flughafen Wien: “Based on the encouraging development of business during the first six months, Flughafen Wien has adjusted its traffic forecasts for 2010 to include an increase of 6% in the number of passengers, 7% in maximum take-off weight and 1% in flight movements for the full 12 months of 2010,” Company statement. Source: Flughafen Wien, 26-Aug-2010
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Unlisted Munich Airport reported the following traffic highlight in Jul-2010:
- Passenger numbers: 3.4 million, +11.1% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 25,843 tonnes, + 32.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 36,081, +2.8%.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 26-Aug-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.