Finavia: passenger demand slump in 1Q09, EU traffic in freefall
Finavia Group, the Finnish state-owned airports company and Air Navigation Services Provider (ANSP), reported 1Q09 revenue fell 1.7% year-on-year, as the declining traffic situation in Europe continues to cut into earnings across the continent in early 2009. [969 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Passenger demand slump in 1Q09, EU traffic in freefall
- ATM operations not feeling full impact of passenger downturn
- New cost reduction efforts
- Outlook: 2009 and 2010 to be "challenging"
Graphs and data:
- Finavia financial & traffic highlights for three months ended 31-Mar-09
- Finavia passenger traffic: Jan-2009 to Apr-2009
- Finavia aircraft landings: Dec-2008 to Apr-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.