The results include:
- Revenue: EUR9,107 million, +0.3% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: EUR1,973 million, -0.5%;
- Airport: EUR952.9 million, -7.8%;
- BAA: EUR960.3 million, -8.2%;
- Swissport: EUR79.0 million, +58.3%;
- Net profit: EUR314.6 million, compared with a loss of EUR191.3 million in p-c-p;
- Net financial debt: EUR20,512 million, -7.9%;
- Total assets: EUR45,003 million, +1.9% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR1,968 million, -20.6% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009;
- Total liabilities: EUR40,348 million, +2.4% when compared with the period ended 31-Dec-2009.
- Total revenue: USD84.4 million, +33.8% year-on-year;
- Aeronautical: USD59.5 million, +20.6%;
- Non-aeronautical: USD15.2 million, +9.9%;
- EBITDA: USD48.1 million, +13.9%;
- Net profit: USD25.9 million, +3.3%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.1 million, +7.2%;
- Cargo volume: +36.8%;
- Total assets: USD2,286 million, +1.9%;
- Total liabilities: USD168.2 million, +25.4%.
*Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = MXN12.5349
See related CAPA profile: Financial results
Hochtief shares (-2.9%) lost ground on Thursday (28-Oct-2010). On the same day a number of Hochtief employees protested outside government offices in Berlin against a planned takeover by Spain’s ACS, according to AP.
Selected airports daily share price movements (% change): 28-Oct-2010
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.