Federal Aviation Administration concludes AIRE Phase I flight testing
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), in cooperation with Nav Portugal, Air Europa and the European Commission, announced that it has moved a step closer in its goal of minimising trans-Atlantic aviation emissions. At the end of May-08, the parties concluded a successful series of flight tests under the Atlantic Interoperability Initiative to Reduce Emissions (AIRE). [1617 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- ADS-B commences testing in Florida
- Chicago O’Hare flight caps abolished
- En Route Automation Modernisation programme delayed
- FAA opens new East Coast flight corridor
- Porter required to cancel some New York frequencies
- Raytheon receives radar replacement contract
- FAA creates position to head ‘NextGen’ implementation
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.