Europe Traffic Watch
The icy winds of Winter have come early as the global economy, which slowed rapidly over the Northern Summer, shows signs of entering a deep freeze. Airlines are already reporting dramatically slower traffic for Sep-08 and worse is set to come. [1010 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Americas Traffic Watch
- Asia Pacific Traffic Watch
Graphs and data:
- European carriers' passenger numbers and growth on European
routes: nine months to 30-Sep-08
- North American carrier's domestic passenger capacity growth (% change year-on-year): Nine months ended 30-Sep-08
- Asia Pacific selected carriers' passenger capacity and passenger capacity growth for the eight months ended 31-Aug-08
- Airports' total cargo volume (tonnes) year-on-year growth: Jan-08 to Sep-08
- Airlines' total cargo volume (tonnes) year-on-year growth: Jan-08 to Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.