Star-bound Ethiopian plans to use B787 on Guangzhou route
The next several months promises to be an exciting period for Ethiopian Airlines as the fast-growing African carrier prepares to enter Star and become one of the world’s first B787 operators.
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Guangzhou and the rest of China is an important market for Ethiopian
- Ethiopian operates new B777-200LRs to Washington and Beijing
- Ethiopian to expand by 35% in 2011
- Over 60% of Ethiopian's capacity is on routes within Africa
- Ethiopian is Africa's largest cargo carrier
Graphs and data:
- Ethiopia to China capacity (seats per week, one-way) share by carriers
- Ethiopian’s capacity (seats per week) by region: Week commencing 06-Jun-2011
- Ethiopian Airlines' fleet: as at 06-Jun-2011
- Addis Ababa Bole Airport capacity (seats per week, to/from) by carrier: Week commencing 06-Jun-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.