easyJet keeps rolling out the expansion plans, for now
On 09-Dec-2009, Andy Harrison, CEO of easyJet handed in his resignation, effective Jun-2010. He is only the second CEO the airline has had. The airline was quick to emphasise that his departure was specifically not connected with this year’s board challenges to his leadership strategy. [1939 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Announces over 40 new routes
- Other expansion opportunities
- Closing East Midlands base and reducing operations at London Luton
- Long-term MRO deal with SR Technics
- New ancillary revenue stream: Cargo
- Short term boost from rivals’ strife, but medium term questions
Graphs and data:
- Executives’ remarks: 09-Dec-2010
- easyJet new routes: Feb-2010 to Jul-2010
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.