easyJet continues business travel market push, warns of ‘inevitable’ fare increases
easyJet continues its business travel market push, this week launching its new flexi fare products and confirming its goal of driving additional contributions from business travellers by 2015 by delivering improvements in product and distribution for passengers travelling business. [1148 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Developing SME sales teams; improving business destination network
- Looking at eliminating GDS charges
- easyJet reaches new milestone with 200th aircraft
- Warns of fuel costs but optimistic about European summer
Graphs and data:
- easyJet capacity growth and total revenue per seat development: 1Q2010 to 2Q2011
- easyJet network optimisation
- Building blocks for business proposition
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.