easyJet well positioned to capitalise on economic uncertainty
easyJet appears to be one of a few European carriers that is well positioned and with deep enough pockets to ride out and capitalise on the current economic slowdown. The carrier earlier estimated it had cash reserves of approximately GBP900 million at the end of Sep-08. [652 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Capitalising on European competitors' collapse
- Fastest growing European carrier in Sep-08
Graphs and data:
- easyJet expected A320 family delivery schedule: 2008-2012
- easyJet current fleet status: 21-Oct-08
- easyJet traffic highlights for Sep-08
- Select European airlines' passenger traffic (mill) and passenger growth (year-on-year % change): Sep-08
- Selected European airlines' load factors (%) and load factor growth (year-on-year % change): Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.