Dubai International Airport looks at solid 2009 and forecasts a better 2010
With Middle East carriers bucking the international trend of shrinking capacity and passenger numbers, it is unsurprising that Dubai International Airport (DIA) has a positive spin on the remainder of 2009, and an even better outlook for 2010. [1017 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Solid growth, but why not more?
- New airport to help lift traffic in 2010
- Can a foreign carrier provide the building blocks for Al-Maktoum International Airport?
Graphs and data:
- DIA passenger traffic & % change: 2009
- Dubai home carrier fleet growth: 2009 to 2013
- Middle East & DIA passenger growth: Jan-2009 to Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.