Dubai Airport reports 5% fall in Sep-08 traffic
Airports Council International (ACI) data reports passenger numbers at Dubai International Airport fell 5% year-on-year in Sep-08, as a result of the deepening global economic crises. Oct-08 traffic is similarly expected to be down as demand continues to fall as a result of rapidly slowing economies in many of Dubai’s key markets. [988 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- T3 officially commences operations with smooth transition
- Opens upgraded Executive Flights Centre
Graphs and data:
- Dubai International Airport passenger numbers and passenger numbers growth: Jun-07 to Jul-08
- Highlights of Terminal 3 operations: Nov-08
- Features of Terminal 3 and associated Concourse 2
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.