Domestic market share for Korea’s LCCs continues its dramatic rise
Korea’s LCCs are fast expanding, with the nation's four major LCCs carrying 31.1% of the domestic air travel market in 3Q2009. [1413 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Jeju Air Passengers reach 3 Million
- Fifth B737 for Jin Air
- Within 10 years, Jin Air will aim to become the best LCC in Asia
- Milestones abound – Air Busan not left out
- Eastar Jet targeting breakeven result in 2010
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Jin Air fleet in service and on order
- Jeju Air fleet in service and on order
- Air Busan fleet in service
- Eaststar jet fleet in service
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200