Domestic market share for Korea’s LCCs continues its dramatic rise
Korea’s LCCs are fast expanding, with the nation's four major LCCs carrying 31.1% of the domestic air travel market in 3Q2009. [1413 words]
Unlock the following contents in this report:
- Jeju Air Passengers reach 3 Million
- Fifth B737 for Jin Air
- Within 10 years, Jin Air will aim to become the best LCC in Asia
- Milestones abound – Air Busan not left out
- Eastar Jet targeting breakeven result in 2010
Graphs and data:
- Jin Air fleet in service and on order
- Jeju Air fleet in service and on order
- Air Busan fleet in service
- Eaststar jet fleet in service
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.