Delhi International Airport domestic traffic remains weak but improves in Dec-08
Total passenger numbers at Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport fell 10.3% year-on-year in Dec-08 to 1.9 million, led by a decline in domestic passenger traffic. Domestic passengers were down 17% year-on-year to 1.2 million, improving marginally from the Nov-08 result. International passenger traffic remained positive and was up 4.3% year-on-year to 699,432 passengers. [1348 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Airport Development Fee and increased charges to cover funding shortfall opposed by airlines
- Inaugurates new Domestic Departure Terminal
- T3 retailing opportunities up for tender
- Features of Delhi Airport's proposed Terminal 3
- Explores options to resurface runway
Graphs and data:
- Dehli International Airport passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-08 to Dec-08
- Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad International Airports passenger traffic growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-08 to Dec-09
- Delhi Airport domestic capacity breakdown by carrier (seats per week as % of total)
- Features of Delhi Airport's Terminal 1D
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.