Dart Group reports 'reasonably satisfactory' profitable result in FY2009/2010
Dart Group shares gained 3.7% on 24-Jun-2010 upon the release of the company’s financial results for the 12 months ended Mar-2010. Dart Group, parent of Jet2.com and Fowler Welch Coolchain, reported a “reasonably satisfactory” profitable result in the year, with operating profits of GBP22.5 million (a 58% year-on-year reduction), profit before tax of GBP22.2 million (a 33.7% reduction) and a net profit of GBP15.6 million (a 42% reduction). [1149 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Aviation Business affected by weaker demand; Jet2.com contributes 72% of total group revenues
- Ancillary revenues contribute GBP21 per pax
- Weak customer demand; load factors increase at expense of yields
- Six new destinations in 2009; fleet of 24 B737-300s
- 'Reasonably well placed' for improved results in current year
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Dart Group revenue and net profitability (GBP mill): FY2007/2008 vs FY2008/2009 and FY2009/2010
- Dart Group Structure
- Dart Group Financial results: 12 months ended Mar-2010
- Dart Group Financial results: Six months ended 30-Sep-2009
- Jet2.com five key income streams
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200