Czech airports and ATM faces slowdown
ANS CR, the Czech Air Navigation Service Provider, has enjoyed strong traffic growth rates and invested in key capacity and technology initiatives. For example, ANS CR awarded SRA International’s Era Systems Corporation subsidiary a contract on 03-Nov-08 to deploy a wide area multilateration system in Brno. [857 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Traffic growth strong, but question marks over outlook
- Cooperation deal signed with key partners to enhance passenger service quality
- Outlook: Tougher times ahead
Graphs and data:
- Prague FIR growth and delays: 2007-2008
- Top ten markets: Czech Republic capacity (seats) by country: Week commencing 10-Nov-08
- Czech Republic capacity by countries (seats) as proportion of total (%): Week commencing 10-Nov-08
- Czech Airlines' passenger numbers ('000) and growth (% change year-on-year): Oct-07 to Sep-08
- Prague International Airport capacity share: Week commencing 10-Oct-08
- Cooperation MoU between ANS CR, Prague Airport and Czech Airlines: Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.