Contrasting airport financials in Denmark and Sweden
Denmark’s Copenhagen Airports and Sweden’s Swedavia, the de-merged entity that operates most of the country’s airports, have reported financial and operational results for the three months ended 30-Jun-2011. While Copenhagen’s bottom line declined as costs increased, Swedavia’s operating profit shot up by 370%. [1263 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Low cost terminal costs have a negative impact
- Strong contribution from retail segment
- Swedavia’s stronger earnings with more passengers and intensified cost control
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Table: Financial/traffic report – Copenhagen Airports, 3 months ended 30-Jun-2011 (all financial figures EUR million)
- Table: Financial/traffic report – Swedavia, 3 months ended 30-Jun-2011 (2Q2011) (all financial figures EUR million)
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200