Consolidation in Germany's LCC market
Lufthansa is moving to consolidate its position in the German and European market, as its strong pbalance sheet enables it to take advantage of the expected wave of consolidation in the European market. [2492 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- Lufthansa active in current and expected consolidation wave
- Condor joins TUIfly and Germanwings tie-up talks
- Eurowings shareholder considering selling stake to Lufthansa
- TUI considering agreement with Air Berlin?
- Part II: Air Berlin Group
- Passenger numbers decline slightly in Aug-08
- To introduce savings at LTU unit
- Continues domestic expansion
- Part III: TUI Group
- Thomsonfly and First Choice Airways to adopt single brand name
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- Lufthansa Group (possible consolidation opportunities in bold)
- German domestic/international capacity share (seats) by airline: Week commencing 15-Sep-08
- The Air Berlin group
- Air Berlin Group traffic highlights for Aug-08
- ‘Jump' programme six-module focus for current financial year
- Operating performance by business unit: 1H07 vs 1H08
- TUI Group
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200