Cochin International Airport - Domestic traffic leads fall again in Apr-2009
Cochin International Airport (CIAL), which celebrated its 10th anniversary on 25-May-09, handled 301,984 passengers in Apr-2009, down 4.7% year-on-year. The fall was led by a 21% reduction in domestic traffic, to 116,194 passengers. International passenger traffic increased over the period, up 9.5% to 185,790. [655 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Looking to innovative ways to cut costs
- Awards new ground handling contract to Bird Worldwide Flight Services
- Installing new baggage screening facility
- Planning to construct hospitality district
- Establishing aviation academy
Graphs and data:
- Cochin International Airport domestic vs international passenger growth: May-2008 to Apr-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.