China’s duty free environment and opportunities flourishing
The duty free environment in China is witnessing significant changes and growth at present, with the development of this sector being boosted by recent regulatory changes and a change in travel and buying behaviour as the country’s economic strength and purchasing power and preferences grows. [2799 words]
Instantly get access to this article now for USD15.00.
This report contains the following subheadings:
- China’s appetite for luxury goods grows with economy
- State Council gives permission for independent duty free business in Hainan
- China Duty Free Group posts strong sales performance in 2010
- Hainan Islands become world's fourth duty free zone
- Sanya Duty Free Store reports impressive figures
- CDFG to open 'world's largest duty free complex' in Haitang Bay
- Government preparing legislative changes to arrivals duty free
- Hainan Airlines to be one of largest beneficiaries
- Duty free revenue increasingly important for China’s airports
- Duty free revenue increasingly important in China market
This report contains the following charts and tables:
- China Duty Free Group locations
CAPA Help Centre
- Forgotten your password?
- Forgotten your CAPA Membership level?
- Contact us today about a CAPA Membership quote!
Telephone: +61 2 9241 3200