China’s aviation industry strongly profitable in Feb-2011; Airlines on a roll
China’s aviation industry reported a solid CNY1740 million (USD263.6 million) profit in Feb-2011, according to the CAAC. This follows on from a bumper record monthly profit of CNY3400 million (USD516 million) in Jan-2011. [873 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Hainan Airlines returns to operating profit in 2010. Profit growth of 33% expected for 2011
- Air China optimistic about 2011 'as long as travel flow keeps coming'
- China Eastern expects profit and traffic to decline in 2011
- China Southern Airlines sees sharp jump in 2010 profit
- Smaller carriers also forecasting improved profitability
Graphs and data:
- CAAC passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: Jan-2009 to Feb-2011
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.