China Southern the healthiest of the “Big Sick Three” Mainland carriers
China Southern Airlines has warned investors to expect losses in 2008 and that it would experience difficulty returning to profitability in 2009, as market conditions remain weak. China Southern is scheduled to report its 2008 earnings in mid-Apr-08. It generated a net profit of USD271 million in 2007. [812 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- December monthly performance
- Committed to "significant" growth
- Outlook: To take time to stem the flow of red ink
Graphs and data:
- China Southern Airlines total passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: 2006 to 2008
- China Southern Airlines total passenger numbers growth and cargo volume growth: Jan-08 to Dec-08
- China Southern Airlines total domestic passenger numbers growth and international passenger numbers growth: Jan-08 to Dec-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.