China Airlines and EVA Air’s cargo yields boosted by pre-Christmas cargo rush
Taiwan’s leading airlines, China Airlines and EVA Air, continued to experience passenger yield weakness in Nov-2009, although the worst may now be behind both carriers as yields appear to have bottomed out in Jul-2009/Aug-2009. [437 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Eight months of passenger yield contractions, but showing signs of improvement
- Freight yield improvements, after 11 months of reductions
Graphs and data:
- China Airlines and EVA Air Passenger number growth: Nov-2008 to Nov-2009
- EVA Air and China Airlines traffic highlights for Oct-2009
- EVA Air and China Airlines pax yield growth (%): Jan-2007 to Nov-2009
- EVA Air and China Airlines freight yield growth (%): Feb-2007 to Nov-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.